Thursday, November 01, 2007

More Postings from our East Africa Trip

After numerous delays (I'm lazy), I finally added some blog postings about our trip to East Africa (Kenya and Tanzania) in July. Go to the right hand column and click on "July" to see the blog postings from that trip and to see the animals. I'll be adding more in the next day or two.

Right now I've got to go feed our animals. Winston and Spencer are sitting outside my office door giving me that look indicating it's time for their dinner.

They went to the "day spa" today and got bathed and groomed. They are very handsome and they know it, prancing around like they're at the Westminster Kennel Club show.

Winston has this disturbing habit that as soon as he gets home from the groomer, he goes into the pool. It's like he got infected being around all the strange dogs at the groomer's and needs to cleanse himself of their smell.

No comments: